Your vehicle's battery system is responsible for the proper functioning of the engine and ignition system. It also ensures all electrical components work without lagging. So, a routine inspection of your car battery system is essential to avoid the hassle of hefty repair bills down the line.
At Avor Garages NE Ltd, we use state-of-the-art technology to assess your vehicle and provide battery replacements Blyth as necessary. So, contact email@example.com or 01670 361656 now!
Reasons for a malfunctioning car battery system
With proper maintenance, your vehicle's batteries can have a product lifespan of 3 – 5 years. However, several issues can lead to premature battery failure, such as:
- Your vehicle has excessive electrical accessories
- Inadequately installed battery
- Unclean battery cables
- Battery terminals are not adequately lubricated
- Vehicle is exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Loose and corroded battery connections
Symptoms of a dying car battery system
One must look out for some of the notable warning signs of damaged car batteries, such as:
- A slower engine crank leads to difficulties in starting your vehicle
- Battery cases bloated due to the faulty battery overheating
- You can hear a clicking noise when turning the ignition key
- Lack of charge for the battery system leads to dim headlights and taillights
- Illuminated battery light on the car dashboard
- Your car backfires due to combustion inside its exhaust system
Note that push-starting or jump-starting your car can only function as a temporary solution if you face vehicular breakdown due to battery failure. So, opt for immediate professional assistance if you spot any of these symptoms of a damaged battery.
Why choose us?
Here, our experts utilise advanced machinery to conduct an in-depth assessment of the crucial components of the car battery system, such as:
- Battery terminals
- Battery fluid
- The charging system, etc.
We offer cost-effective OE-grade replacement measures in minimal turn-around time if we find severe damages in any of these parts. Additionally, if the battery fluid runs low, we top it up according to manufacturer specifications.
So, stop searching for ‘battery repairs and replacements near me’ and visit us at 485 Plessey Road, Blyth, Northumberland, NE24 3LU today!