The optimal functioning of your car’s braking system is crucial in safely slowing down the vehicle or stopping it as required. Consequently, any damage to this system can jeopardise car control and steering stability.
Such instances can severely compromise your road safety. So, at Avor Garages NE Ltd, our experts are committed to providing your vehicle with prompt brake replacements Blyth at an affordable rate.
Sounds promising? Then what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and 01670 361656!
Causes of brake damage
A number of issues can contribute to a malfunctioning braking system, such as:
- If your vehicle is often overloaded
- The brake fluid is leaking
- Frequent and aggressive braking over a prolonged amount of time
- Driving through mud, water and congested areas
- Brake pads overheating
- Rotor disc damage
- The vehicle is not taken care of
Symptoms of a malfunctioning braking system
It is beneficial to keep an eye out for some of the tell-tale signs of a malfunctioning braking system, including:
- Illuminated brake light on the car dashboard
- Your vehicle takes significantly longer to halt after applying the brake
- An odd vibration on the brake pedal
- You can feel minimal to zero resistance when you apply pressure on the brake pedal
- The steering or your vehicle itself is juddering when you use the brake
- You can hear squealing or grinding noises from your car’s brake
- Your vehicle is pulling to the left or right side when you apply the brake
- You can smell a chemical, burning odour due to the overheated brake
If you notice any of these issues, visit us for immediate professional assistance.
Why choose us?
Here at our well-equipped facility, our technicians with hands-on experience employ state-of-the-art technology to assess the braking system components like:
- Master cylinder
- Brake pads
Note that damaged components of a braking system cannot be replaced and require a complete replacement. So, if we find severe faults with the parts mentioned above, we provide prompt replacements in minimal turn-around time after consulting you. Here, our experts use OE-grade spares to ensure these parts are compatible with the make and model of your vehicle.
Interesting, isn’t it?
So, why spend valuable time searching for ‘brake repair and replacement near me’? Instead, visit us at 485 Plessey Road, Blyth, Northumberland, NE24 3LU.
We are always happy to help!